0 0%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WE'RE LIVE!
Hey everyone!

Just Sharpie here!

I want to take a second to welcome everyone to these fourms and honestly, there is a bit I wanna say about them: 

[1] WE ARE NOT HERE TO REPLACE SRK OR DUSTLOOP. There was a growing need for these forums especially with as many new people coming into this community. There is even a Google Doc out right now just running through the community. I want to make sure that information stays as accessible as possible for EVERYONE. 

[2] A second side of FighterZ Pro will be announced later tonight. I'm actually really excited for this side as I've been working closely with leaders of R/DBFZ, all of the owners of the biggest DBFZ Discords, and Novril to get it just right. I figured there was no reason to wait on the completion of that side when the forums are ready right now anyway.

[3] Feel free to post! We're public and live so LET'S FILL THESE FORUMS WITH SOME INFO, GUYS~

Peace and love!
That feel when you ask for "me mod" in enough twitch streams and you finally get it.

Looking forward to working with everyone on the forums!
Awesome stuff! Was looking for something like this.
I have no idea where this "this is the stance" meme came from but at this point, im too afraid to ask
(02-12-2018, 06:27 PM)HeartBreak Wrote: I have no idea where this "this is the stance" meme came from but at this point, im too afraid to ask

It comes from the character Hit referring to the stance he takes when he fights.
great job Smile
this is the stance _/ _/
_/ _/
Nice! Hopefully more people from SRK will join, the discussions about DBFZ there have been great. Thank you for the work you've put in!
Congrats and thank you on finally making a dedicated forum for discussing this game. You've essentially answered a lot of my own bitching about the modern FGC these passed for years and especially since the release of DBFZ.

I think for it to truly be successful, however, this needs some meaningful integration with social media. Something needs to induce or compel people to post their discoveries on forums and not just social media. Or expect this forum will just be another Dustloop. Do you guys have any ideas or plans on that front?

*edit*

Definitely also need a notification system for those notification addicts

-SynikaL